We wanted to take a moment and clarify the terms for the SBA Disaster Loan Program and our own NBEDC Lending Program.
Please note that as of this afternoon, the state’s $10 million loan fund for businesses affected by COVID-19 is not taking new applications. We are leaving the link to that fund (administered by the Massachusetts Growth Capitol Corporation) on our website because the fund may be recapitalized. The MGCC still has their normal loan application process in place.
As we receive new information, we will of course pass it along. Please take a moment to share this with any business in your network who may be in need.
SBA Disaster Loan Program
Loan Amount: Up to $2 Million – $25,000 Unsecured
Interest Rate: 3.75%
Term: Up to 30 Years
Repayment: Up to six months deferred payments
Use: Working Capital – Up to six months of fixed expenses
- Completed Business Loan Application (SBA Form 5)
- Completed IRS Form 4506-T
- Copies of the most recent Federal income tax returns
- Completed Personal Financial Statement (SBA Form 413)
- Schedule of Liabilities (SBA Form 2202)
*Other information may be requested
Apply here .
Fact sheet here .
Three step process here.
NBEDC Lending Program
Loan Amount: Up to $50,000
Interest Rate: 6%
Term: Up to 72 months
Repayment: Three months interest only then fully amortizing
Use: Working Capital
- NBEDC Loan Application
- NBEDC Personal Financial Statement
- Most recent year tax returns for business applicant and all principals
- Year to Date Profit and Loss Statement
*Streamlined application and approval process for loan less than $10,000—Detailed information and application here .